Thursday, July 09, 2009

Your song

Amor es no tenerte y no haberte olvidado,
Mi secreto que viene y que va con el viento.
Why'd you have to go and let it die?
In too deep and out of time.
Why'd you have to go and let it die?
Do you ever think of me?
You're so considerate.
Do you ever think of me?
Oh, so considerate.
We're just ordinary people, you and me
Time will turn us into statues, eventually
Oh, just two ordinary people, you and me
Oh, time will turn us into statues, eventually.
This Hazy Afternoon
I'm Breathing In The Silence Like I've Never Before
This Feeling That I Get
This One Last Cigarette
As I Lay Awaken And Wait For You To Come Through The Door
Oh Maybe, Maybe, Maybe I Can Share It With You
I Behave I Behave I Behave So I Can Share It With You.
I Can Change, I Can Change, I Can Change
But Who You Want Me To Be?
I'm The Same, I'm The Same, I'm The Same,
Oh, Do You Want Me To Be?
If you walk out on me
I'm walking after you.
You can't stop a river from flowing
To the sea.
Cos some things just happen, like
They're meant to be.
And it doesn't matter where you are,
Or where you go, or what you do.
You can't stop my heart from loving you.
There is a dream I keep alive,
Wonderful and heavenly standing by your side.
Bringing you all the colours love can spare just to be with you.
In a dream you appear
For a while you were here
So I keep sleeping
Just to keep you with me
I draw a map,
Connect the dots,
With all the memories that I got
What I'm missing
I'll keep reliving.
This love is killing me, but you're the only one...

Dedicated to my past

No comments: